All eyepieces have a 10x magnification. The built-in scale is calculated in relation to the matching objective. The scale can be focused separately in the eyepiece. The eyecup is already included in the scope of delivery of the ordered stand microscope and therefore does not have to be ordered separately, but is also available as a spare part.
- OKU-020 - for 2034-20 - scale 0.10 mm - for objective 2x
- OKU-040 - for 2344-40 - scale 0.05 mm - for objective 4x
- OKU-060 - for 2034-60 - scale 0.02 mm - for objective 6x
- OKU-100 - for 2034-100 - scale 0.01 mm - for objective 10x
- OKU-150 - for 2034-150 - scale 0.005 mm - for objective 15x
- OKU-200 - for 2034-200 - scale 0.002 mm - for objective 20x
- OKU-300 - for 2034-300 - scale 0.001 mm - for objective 30x
In addition, there are two more eyepieces for the 20x (# 55) and 40x (# 65) microscopes with angular graduations. These eyepieces can NOT be used in the 60x to 300x microscopes.
As a further special model, we supply a special eyepiece that has only one reticle built in. This eyepiece can be used with all microscopes up to 100x (OKU-FD).
For Brinell hardness measurement we offer a special eyepiece for the 20x microscopes. This eyepiece has a graduation of 0.05 mm and runs from right to left (OKU-020-B).