What makes the CV-KLQ-LED-12 so special
With its enormous luminous intensity, the CV-KLQ-LED-12 cold light source is the first of its kind. What makes it so unique is its fanless cooling system. This eliminates all mechanical wear parts, which makes it possible to use it under special conditions. Not to forget, the CV-KLQ-LED-12 operates absolutely noiselessly.
Enormous luminous intensity
With a luminous flux of approx. 1350 lm (light guide with an active diameter of 9 mm and a length of one metre), it is particularly suitable for applications with very high light requirements. The built-in LED technology also guarantees a long service life.
Thanks to the passive cooling system, this cold light source operates completely without annoying fan noise. This means quiet and relaxation at the workplace. The absence of the usual air flow means that no particles are sucked in or stirred up.
As usual with our cold light sources, the brightness is continuously adjustable from 0 - 100%. The optimised, low-loss electronics ensure flicker-free light and high energy efficiency. This makes the CV-KLQ-LED-12 the ideal partner for camera applications.
Sturdy metal construction
The housing of the CV-KLQ-LED-12 is made entirely of aluminium. The high-quality CNC parts guarantee a very high level of stability due to their precise fit. Together with the fully anodised surface, this cold light source is insensitive to most environmental influences.
- 1,500 lm at the light guide output
- Fanless passive cooling, for silent and vibration-free operation
- No contamination of the cooling system
- Analogue, flicker-free brightness adjustment from 0 - 100%
- Ideal for high-speed photography
- Optimal and homogeneous illumination of the light guides
- Glare protection through light guide detection
- 3-fold thermal protection
- Compact and stable aluminium housing
- Outstanding design
- Integrated power supply unit
- Luminous flux with light guide 1 m × ø 9 mm: approx. 1500 lm
- Colour temperature: 6,900 K
- Colour rendering index: ≥ 75
- LED service life50,000 h (L70, manufacturer's specification)
- Light guide connection: 15 mm (standard)
- Risk group: 2
- Power consumption: approx. 100 W
- Operating voltage: 100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Protection class: I
- Protection class: IP20
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 283 mm × 230 mm × 116 mm
- Material: anodised aluminium
- Colour: black and silver
- Weight: approx. 5.2 kg