The IL gooseneck luminaire was designed for professional use in research and industry. Thanks to state-of-the-art LED technology, this LED luminaire is a power-saving and environmentally friendly alternative to conventional halogen lighting. The innovative "module-LED" concept enables the LED module on the gooseneck luminaire to be replaced quickly. The user can choose between different light colours and optics and thus optimally adapt the light of the luminaire to his application. The body with the electronics has a vertical 10 mm through-hole for attachment to microscopes or fixtures.
The LED luminaire IL is available as a one- or two-arm version and with or without protective glass. The LED modules must be selected separately!
- stepless brightness adjustment
- homogeneous, flicker-free illumination
- flexible arm for precise positioning of the LED luminaire
- photometric values depend on the selected LED module
- LED type: 3 W Power LED
- with protective glass
- Dimensions control unit (LxWxH): 80 mm × 40 mm × 37 mm
- Ø LED module: 21 mm
- Length of gooseneck: 600 mm
- Length with LED module: 670 mm
- Material: anodised aluminium and plastic
- Input power supply (EU|UK|US): 100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output power supply unit: 24 V DC, 1 A
- Cable length power supply unit: 1.4 m
- Colour gooseneck / lamp head: black
Scope of delivery: LED gooseneck lamp IL2, LED module of your choice, 24V power supply unit and operating instructions
Note: The LED modules are not included in the scope of delivery and must be selected separately. The LED module can also be changed during operation of the IL.
ATTENTION: When using the UV LED modules, you must wear UV protective glasses. If you use the UV illumination without UV protective goggles, your eyes may be damaged!