The IL12 gooseneck luminaire was designed for professional use in research and industry. Thanks to state-of-the-art LED technology, this LED luminaire is a power-saving and environmentally friendly alternative to conventional halogen lighting. The innovative "module-LED" concept enables the LED module on the gooseneck luminaire to be replaced quickly. The user can choose between different light colours and optics and thus optimally adapt the light of the luminaire to his application. The body with the electronics has six through holes (frontal) for attachment to microscopes or fixtures.
- Flexible illumination thanks to semi-rigid arms
- Quick change of illuminants thanks to innovative modul-LED® concept
- With screw caps and protective glass for high demands
- Flicker-free light for photo and video
- Ideal for use in research and industry
- Brightness adjustable from 0 - 100%
- Robust aluminium housing in modern design
- Light source 2 × LED module 21 mm
- LED type 3 W power LED
- Brightness control finely adjustable 0 - 100% with memory function
- Input power supply 100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output power supply 24 V DC, 1 A
- Protection class III
- Number of arms 2
- Cable length power supply approx. 1.4 m
- With or without protective glass made of borosilicate glass
- Material anodised aluminium
- Colour black
- Weight approx. 0.8 kg
Scope of delivery: LED gooseneck lamp IL12, 24V power supply unit and operating instructions Note: The LED modules must be ordered separately. In addition to the selected LED module, other white or coloured modules and UV modules are available. This means that the light required for each application is available. The LED module can also be changed while the IL12 is in operation.
Attention: When using a UV module, it is absolutely necessary to wear UV protective goggles.